Area 51 IPTV May sound illegal or totally illegal to some of you, but we assure you that it is one of the cheapest IPTV services available. But what channels can you watch at Area 51 IPTV? Is the service available anywhere in the world? Is Area 51 IPTV compatible with Kodi or Amazon Fire Stick? In this article, we’re going to dive into all things Area 51 IPTV.
What is Area 51 IPTV?
You can enjoy multiple channels of Area 51 IPTV in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, India, or Russia. In addition, with a subscription to Area 51, you can browse hundreds of sports channels and live games.
Area 51 IPTV is compatible with iOS, Android, Linux, smart TV, and Amazon Fire Stick, and even has a Kodi plugin. If you are a subscriber, consider replacing Area 51 IPTV with Fab TV and Set TV. Even with a price increase from $5 to $10, Area 51 IPTV is significantly cheaper than DirecTV Now, fuboTV, and Sling TV.
Monthly price: You must pay $10 a month for access to more than 3,000 premium channels, more than 14,000 movies, and a money-back guarantee.
Area 51 IPTV Features
- Offers you a wide selection of channels to choose from.
- Provides live and video-on-demand (VOD) content.
- Streams live IPTV channels from the US, Canada, UK, and different worldwide sources.
- All of the video content is available for streaming in the English language.
- It is a family-friendly IPTV provider.
- Provides high-quality video streaming.
Technical Specifications of the Area 51 IPTV app
Here are the Technical Specifications of the Area 51 IPTV app. You will learn about its file size, present version, and operating system requirements.
Channels of the Area 51 IPTV app
- UK Sports
- Canadian Sports
- Premium NFL
- Cartoon Network
- Fire TV OS (Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV stick, Fire TV cube)
Price and Subscription
The subscription plans for Area 51 IPTV may seem pricey, but the services it offers are in equilibrium. The lowest monthly subscription plan you will get in the IPTV industry is $15 per month, however, Area 51 IPTV offers an even lower price at $10 per month with excellent streaming and video-on-demand services.
- One-month subscription: $5
- Three months subscription: $15
- Six months subscription: $30
- Twelve months subscriptions: $60.
Choosing any of the above plans gives you access to connect Area 51 IPTV on more than one device at a time which is good news. However, this feature requires an additional $8 service fee for each extra connection you make. It is advisable to choose the one-month plan as this helps you to cut down on recurring charges.
Pros and Cons
- 100% Free
- Excellent IPTV provider
- Contains live TV channels from the US, Canada, UK, and various worldwide sources.
- Provides thousands of live TV channels to select from.
- Offers the streaming of high-quality video-on-demand content.
- Requires you to create an account or login before using the features of the app.
How to Install the Area 51 IPTV app on your Fire TV Stick
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press on Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in: reviewvpn.com/a51
15. The Area 51 IPTV app’s APK file will download.
16. Click on the Install button.
17. The Area 51 IPTV app will install automatically on your Fire TV stick.
18. Launch the Area 51 IPTV app by pressing the Open button after its installation.
19. You can now log in with your Area 51 IPTV app credentials to access the app’s features.
How to Watch Area 51 IPTV on Kodi
Follow the steps below:
- On the Kodi app, choose the Settings option.
- Click the gear icon.
- Choose System > Add-ons > Turn on Unknown Sources.
- Click on Yes and choose the back button to open the home screen.
- Search and open File Manager.
- Click on None.
- Now type this http://theuforepo.us/repo and click OK.
- Type Area 51 and click OK.
- Choose Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip file > Area 51.
- Select the zip file http://repository.ufo-repo-x.xxxx.xxx.zip/.
- Once the installation is done, choose Install from the repository.
- Open UFO Repository > Video Add-ons > Area 51 IPTV.
- Choose Install and wait for the download to finish.
And now, you can enjoy the Area 51 add-on on Kodi.
Tip: You can also make changes to Kodi and boost your streaming experience. Go to Accessibility > Videos > Allow hardware acceleration. Then set the value to 10% and enjoy Area 51 channels.
How to Watch Area 51 IPTV on iOS and Android Devices
Follow the steps below:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Search and install the IPTV Smarter Player app.
- Click on Accept Terms.
- Enter your Area 51 IPTV credentials.
- Put the MAG portal link given to you via email.
- Click on Next once you have filled everything.
- Choose the user account and open the IPTV service.
- Now you can see the main IPTV Smarter main screen.
Is Area 51 IPTV illegal?
Area 51 IPTV is not illegal, but watching copyright content is not acceptable in most countries. Streaming apps like Kodi helps you watch free TV shows and movies from anywhere. However, we suggest using a premium VPN whenever you are adding third-party Kodi add-ons.
Is the Area 51 IPTV app free?
No. Here are the available prices.
$5 – Subscription for one month
$15 – Subscription for three month
$30 – Subscription for six months
$60 – Subscription for twelve months
How do I pay for Area 51 IPTV?
The service supports PayPal for now as the primary subscription option. Until further notice, you need to use your PayPal account to continuously pay for a monthly plan.
As an IPTV service provider, this app provides you access to many IPTV contents. Users will enjoy streaming live TV channels from the US, Canada, UK, and worldwide sources. Aside from streaming, all the video content that the Area 51 IPTV app provides is available in high-quality resolutions.
With a recent increase in the number of IPTV providers, it has become very difficult selecting a good IPTV service provider. It is a popular IPTV provider that delivers High Definition video streaming services.
You will experience zero buffering while streaming for as low as $5 per month. Over 2000 channels are available for your viewing pleasure.
These channels include; international, local, news, sports, and lots more. With fewer lags, you will experience the best IPTV service. It also allows multiple device connectivity at the same time with an additional $8 charge.
We hope this article helps you in installing Area 51 IPTV on your device. Please feel free to drop a comment down below.