Cobra IPTV is a premium IPTV service that comprises about 10000+ Live TV channels and VOD (video on demand) content. The video content on this IPTV can be streamed at high quality. It provides a fast and smooth streaming experience and includes 24/7 customer care support. The user-friendly interface of this application allows you to select the desired media content easily. It has an in-built IPTV player. You can also stream this IPTV service on external media players such as VLC, MX Player, IPTV Smarters, etc.
You can add your favorite movies and TV shows to the Favorites list and can watch them later. Cobra IPTV is supported on multiple devices such as Android, Firestick, PC (VLC and Kodi), Smart TV, etc. It is a subscription-based service that offers two types of subscription plans. The subscription plan for Cobra TV starts at 20$(Cobra Silver) or 25$(Cobra Gold).
1. Cobra Silver
- 1-month (20 USD).
- 3-month (30 USD).
- 6-month (40 USD).
- 12-month (70 USD).
2. Cobra Gold
- 1-month (25 USD).
- 3-month (35 USD).
- 6-month (45 USD).
- 12-month (80 USD).
How to Sign up for Cobra IPTV
1. On your PC or Smartphone, open any browser of your choice.
2. Search for the Cobra IPTV website.
3. Select the official website and click the Pricing tab at the top.
4. This IPTV offers two types of subscriptions – Cobra Silver and Cobra Gold. Choose your plan and click Buy Now button.
5. If you have any IPTV promo code, enter it and fill in the necessary details.
6. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.
7. After the payment process, you’ll receive the login credentials of the IPTV in your mail.
Note: Cobra IPTV service provider is currently unavailable and cannot be accessed on any device.
How to Install Cobra IPTV on Streaming Device
You can watch the Cobra IPTV on
- Windows and Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install Cobra IPTV on Android Device
1. Launch the web browser on your android device and search for the Cobra IPTV apk.
2. Download the IPTV apk file from a reliable source and open the Settings app.
3. Scroll down and tap the option Security.
4. Look for the option Unknown Sources and click the toggle button to enable it.
5. Now, go to the File Manager and tap the apk file.
6. Click the Install button to install the Cobra IPTV.
7. Open the app after installation and fill in the necessary login credentials.
8. Now, stream all your favorite Live TV channels and movies Android device.
Note: You can also use external IPTV M3U players to stream Cobra IPTV.
Download and Stream Cobra IPTV on Firestick
This IPTV is not officially available on the Amazon Firestick store. But, you can sideload the app using Downloader.
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV and set it up.
2. On the Firestick home screen, hit the option Find.
3. Tap Search and type Downloader on the search bar.
4. Select the app from the search results and click Get to install the Downloader app.
5. Go back to the home screen and click the Settings icon.
6. Locate and select the My Fire TV.
7. Choose the Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
8. Hit the toggle switch near the Downloader app to enable it.
9. Launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
10. Navigate to the Home tab and click the URL box.
11. Enter the Cobra IPTV apk link and click Go.
12. Select the Install button on the installation page.
13. Once installed, tap Open to launch the IPTV application and enter the username and password received at the time of registration.
14. Now, play any video content of your choice and enjoy streaming it on your Firestick.
Get Cobra IPTV on PC (Windows and Mac)
1. On your PC, download and install the latest version of BlueStacks.
2. Then, open a browser and search for the Cobra IPTV apk.
3. Download the Cobra apk file on your PC.
4. Then, open the BlueStacks and enter your Google account credentials.
5. Once you’re in, click the Install APK icon exhibited on the side toolbar.
6. Select the Cobra apk file and tap Open.
7. The app will install on your BlueStacks emulator.
8. Open the app and enter the Cobra login credentials to sign in.
9. Now, choose any content and watch it on your PC.
Stream Cobra IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch the app store on your Smart TV.
2. Search and install the VLC Media Player on your Smart TV.
3. Open the app after installation.
4. Navigate to the Browsing tab displayed at the side menu bar.
5. Locate and tap the option Stream.
6. Enter the M3U link of Cobra IPTV on the respective box and click Play.
7. Wait for the content to load on VLC Media Player.
8. Once loaded, play your desired video content and watch it on your Smart TV.
Cobra IPTV Review
It is one of the reliable IPTV providers that offer excessive VOD and Live TV content. This IPTV service also provides 24/7 customer support. So, if you’ve any queries or if this IPTV is not working, you can easily resolve them by contacting the help desk team. We cannot determine whether Cobra IPTV is a legal or illegal service. So, it is mandatory to use a VPN while streaming this IPTV. VPN is the best way to protect ourselves from hackers, government agencies, snoopers, etc. Also, it allows you to unblock the geo-restricted content.