DC Streams is a subscription-based IPTV service provider with all-time favorite TV channels. They have made service available across the world without buffering issues. The IPTV has 99.9% server uptime to ensure the service is uninterrupted. You can find more than 10,000 live TV channels. Also, it is supported on multiple devices, including Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and other devices. They also have made available their VPN subscription that you can get from their official website.
|Duration||1 Connection||2 Connections||4 Connections|
How to Sign Up With DC Streams IPTV
1. To get a subscription with DC Streams, go to their official website using a browser on your computer or smartphone.
2. Scroll to the DC Streams Live Services section of the webpage.
3. After choosing a plan, select the ORDER button next to its description.
4. Select the Checkout button on the Review & Checkout page.
5. On the next screen, fill in the given fields and enter your payment details.
6. Finally, select the Complete Order button and wait for an email from the service giving you the login credentials.
How to Install DC Streams IPTV
You can download and install the DC Streams IPTV on
Windows and Mac PC
Get DC Streams IPTV Apk on Firestick
- On the Firestick home screen, click the Find option.
2. Select the Search option and search for the Downloader app using the onscreen keyboard.
3. Pick up the Downloader app icon on your Fire TV screen and then select the Download button on the overview page.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and open Settings.
5. Select the My Fire TV option after navigating to the option.
6. On the menu, choose Developer Options followed by Install Unknown Apps.
7. Select the Downloader app on the list to enable the app to install unknown apps on your device.
8. Further, open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
9. Paste the URL for the DC Streams APK file in the Downloader apps URL field.
10. Select the Go button to start downloading the APK file.
11. When the download is complete, select Install to install the IPTV app.
12. Open the app and log in with the sign-in details provided by the IPTV service.
13. Eventually, you can enjoy watching your favorite TV channels on your device.
Get DC Streams IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android device, launch a browser and visit the official DC Streams website.
2. Scroll down the screen and then select the Download APK button.
3. This will start downloading the APK file of the IPTV provider application.
4. When the download is complete, open the Android Settings menu.
5. Scroll to and select Security, followed by Device Management.
6. Tap the Unknown Sources option to turn it on.
7. Find the APK file of the IPTV provider app on your Android device and then install it.
8. The installation will end within a couple of minutes, and then you can open the app on your Android device.
9. Sign in to the app with your subscription details and stream your favorite shows on the device.
Install DC Streams IPTV on PC
1. Go to the official DC Streams website using any browser on your PC.
2. Find the Download APK button at the bottom of the web page and select it to download the APK file on your computer.
3. In addition, you need to install BlueStacks on your computer from their official website.
4. When the BlueStacks installation is complete, open the emulator and click on the sign-in button.
5. Sign in to your Google Account with your email address and password by entering the same in the respective fields.
6. After signing into BlueStacks, select the Install APK button.
7. You can access the IPTV provider’s APK file and install it on your computer.
8. Open the application when the installation is complete, and then sign in to your account with the necessary details.
10. Finally, start watching TV channels and other shows provided by the service.
Get DC Streams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Using any browser on your computer, visit the DC Streams official website.
2. Also, download the app APK from the official website by simply clicking on the Download APK button.
3. When the APK file download is completed, copy it to a USB drive connected to your computer.
4. Next, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV after removing it from your computer.
5. Before accessing the USB drive on your Smart TV, open the Settings menu.
6. From the menu, select the Device Preferences option followed by Security & restrictions.
7. By selecting the Unknown Sources option, you can install the APK file on your Android TV.
8. With the help of a File Manager you have on your Smart TV, access and install the APK file of the IPTV app.
9. After installing the app, open the DC Streams IPTV app and sign in to your subscription with the provider.
10. Choose your favorite TV channels to stream on Smart TV.
If you are looking for an uninterrupted experience with the best channel collection, then you should definitely go for DC Streams. If you have a doubt about this service, you can find a 24-hour trial for your device at just $1.50. Moreover, if you find any issues with the IPTV service, you can contact their customer support using their official website. Also, you can follow them on the Telegram app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is DC Streams service canceled?
No, you can get a subscription to the service from the official website and access the content and live TV channels on your devices.
What are the alternatives for DC Streams?