How much does it cost to add ESPN to Disney Plus?
The Walt Disney Company has been acquiring a stockpile of sports broadcasting rights over the last few months, and that buying spree will soon catch up with subscribers of its streaming service ESPN Plus.
Starting next month, Disney will raise the price of ESPN Plus to $7 a month or $70 a year, the second time the company has increased the cost of a subscription to the sports-centric service.
The move comes as Disney invests heavily in original programming and live sports for the service: Earlier this year, the company said it would bring live hockey games to ESPN Plus, followed by a commitment to simulcast some live National Football League (NFL) games as they air on broadcast and cable television.
In addition to those events, ESPN Plus regularly streams live broadcasts from the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), Major League Soccer, the United Soccer League, cricket, rugby, and baseball. ESPN Plus also includes a slate of original programs like “The Fantasy Show,” a series on fantasy sports, and “Peyton’s Places” with former NFL quarterback Peyton Manning.
Easy Steps: How to watch ESPN Plus on Disney Plus?
How do you get ESPN Plus with Disney Plus? By following the simple steps mentioned below, you can get ESPN on Disney Plus.
- Visit the Disney+ site and click the option “Get The Disney Bundle“.
- Enter your email and password.
- Now, choose the plan you want to subscribe to.
- Enter your billing details and process to follow the instructions.
- Click “Agree and Subscribe“
- Visit your account or profile option and click the billing details option.
- Locate the ESPN+ logo under “My Services” and select “Stream now” to access ESPN+
- You can use the same credentials that you used for Disney+ on the ESPN+ site or app and stream away.
Do these steps definitely answer your query about how I get ESPN with Disney Plus?
How to watch ESPN Plus on Disney Plus From Anywhere?
How to get ESPN on Disney Plus from anywhere? Follow these steps to watch ESPN+ on Disney Plus from anywhere with a VPN:
- Buy a subscription to a reliable VPN, and go with ExpressVPN, for it is our #1 choice.
- Download and install the VPN app, and connect to any available US servers for the best results.
- To stream ESPN Plus, visit the official website and log in with your credentials.
- Now you can easily access ESPN+ and stream all your favorite sports content.
NOTE: You must have an existing ESPN+ account or a subscription to The Disney Bundle to stream content of your liking. A VPN will only unblock the site for you, not get you direct access to the content on these sites.
How to Watch ESPN Plus on your TV in the USA?
Here’s how to watch ESPN Plus on your TV:
- Download the ESPN Plus app on your smart TV or streaming device (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, etc).
- Open the app and navigate to the Settings icon and click.
- Scroll down till you see the account information.
- Log in to your ESPN Plus account.
- You will get an activation code, keep it aside because you will need it later.
- From your PC, tablet, or smartphone, visit ESPN/activate.
- Follow the instructions, and you will need the activation code from Step 5.
- When your TV is successfully linked with your account, you can return to the main ESPN app on your TV and start streaming.
How to Watch ESPN Plus on a Phone or Tablet in the USA?
Follow these steps to watch ESPN Plus on a phone or tablet:
- Download the ESPN app on your Android or iOS device from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open your app and click the login button.
- Enter your username and password.
- After you have successfully logged in, you can start streaming.
Are the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN packages really worth the price?
Yes, the Disney package is certainly worth the price. A monthly membership to Netflix costs US$13.99, but the Disney package includes Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for the same price. Aside from that, there are additional benefits and features that make the Bundle offer worthwhile.
- It offers three separate services for a single price.
- There are seven different profiles to satisfy various tastes. You can have one profile dedicated to sports and another to children.
- There are four Disney Plus streams running at the same time.
- Disney+ offline viewing that allows you limitless downloads of any TV show and movie.
- It is also compatible with Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Smart TVs, and gaming consoles such as Xbox and PS4!