With the development of The Times, more and more people are keen to watch IPTV, and there are many brands and channels to consider, but I would like to share with you a good compatible Streaming Device –AirTV IPTV. Importantly, you can get a free trial service or subscription service on Air TV IPTV.
Below are some Key Features of AirTV
- Exclusive Content – AirTV offers global channels, categorized by country, including news, entertainment, Sports, PPV, and other live channels, including the UK, Italy, Australia, Germany, Greece, etc.
- APP Install – AirTV is an Android-based IPTV service that is fast & easy to set up
- Streaming Quality – The stream is very stable with no freezing, no buffering channels.
- Device Support – The AirTV app is compatible with all Android TV Boxes and Amazon’s Fire lineup of devices, including FireStick.
- Free Trial – 3 Days Free Trial available & Simple for testing.
- TV Guide – Grid EPG /Classic EPG / Normal EPG support.
- DIY Recording – AirTV Package with Cloud PVR Function (Record Function, Saving in the cloud forever)
- Catch Up TV – The AirTV package has 7 Days Catch up (playback) for the past seven days to revisit over 200 important channels and sports.
- AirTV Package now supports multi-devices with the family package. For the 2nd/3rd/4th devices, like cell phones or watching in the bedroom, suggest using the family package, which can save 60% OFF…
What systems can our IPTV run
These are some most popular supported devices by us:
|Android devices||TV Box||Fire TV / Fire Stick|
|Samsung Phone||Formuler Android OTT||NVIDIA SHIELD Box / Shield TV|
|Smart TV (Android OS)||Android Tablet||Enimga2 DVB Box|
The advantages of the IPTV subscription service are stable servers, no buffering, and sports-focused, If you are one of the above devices, you can get a Free Trial or Subscription Package Here you can enjoy more valuable services
A simple how-to, step-by-step guide to how you can get a free trial or subscription.
Follow the written steps below to sign up for the AirTV IPTV Free Trial or AirTV IPTV Subscription. Registering to create an AirTV account is free for now.
Step1: Sign up on AirTV IPTV
1. Click Here to Visit AirTV
2. Click the ‘Register’ link at the top of their website
3. Click the “Register now” button
4. Under ‘Create A New Account’, enter your information – notice the red asterisks where info must be entered. Be sure to click the check box for ‘I’m not a robot’ and do as instructed
Click the ‘Register’ button below
Note: Make sure you entered your correct email address. Create a password, remember it, and save it somewhere. If you are ready to renew or need your order information, activation code, etc. You will need to log into your AirTV IPTV My account.
If Not Already Signed In
After you created your free AirTV IPTV registration, you are now ready to opt into the free trial or subscription.
If you are not already signed into your new My Account, do the following…
- Click the ‘Login or Register’ link at the top of the website to log in using the same email you entered .After you created your account , the password you created also
- Click the ‘Sign in’ button
Note: You must be logged in first to opt into the AirTV IPTV Free Trial or AirTV IPTV Subscription.
Step2: Get a free 3-day trial or subscription
Get the free trial of IPTV, Choose AirTV IPTV products you want to try for free, AirTV or AirTV Extra & AirTV Extra Sub-Device. Everyone can only get a free trial code once.
1.Log in and register your personal account first
2. Click the “Subscription” button on the home page.
Note: Please click here to get a free trial or subscription. Each category – AirTV, AirTV Extra, and AirTV Sub-Device has a 3 Days Trial link directly below the category name. The section below appears, please select the corresponding free trial version
3. Click to get a free 3-day trial
4. After you click free trial and get IPTV trial code – AirTV or AirTV Extra & AirTV Extra Sub-Device, My system will auto send IPTV Subscription/trial code to your email or AirTV Website account. See ‘SKU / IPTV CODE’.
Note: This is your Activation Code needed for the apk after it’s installed on your device. You must enter the code into the app, this will connect the apk to the AirTV IPTV service, making it easy for you to watch TV online
5. Check free trial code, Please check your trial code in the user center, MY ACCOUNT-My Orders-View Order-SKU / IPTV CODE
Step3: Use the free service of AirTV
1.Download the apk
After you get a three-day free trial or subscription, the next step is to download the corresponding APK. You can go to AirTV’s home page and click the ‘Download‘ button
2.But here’s the kicker:
AirTV IPTV is an Android IPTV, we allow our clients to get and watch selected TV channels on their Android devices, as Android Box, Mobile Phone, Firestick, Nvidia Shield, and Smart TV set and Pad, etc. Use IPTV on Android Box, Smart TV, Fire TV/Stick, or Nvidia Shield, Please Download the STB version Apk. Use IPTV on Mobile phone or Pad, Please Download the PAD version Apk.
Note: Different versions of APK need different trial codes, please pay attention to it. You need to log in first and download it. Please go to this page to download IPTV Apk.
For more: How to install AirTV IPTV on Firestick?
3.Activate the device
It just takes one easy step, Opens APK on your device, clicks the ‘Setting’ button, and enter the activation code in the Account
If you’ve done that, Congratulations, you’ll be able to enjoy the wonderful live channel and VOD.
AirTV IPTV Subscription
1. Subscription types
Click the ‘Subscription’ link at the top of the website – you will see 3 subscription categories as AirTV, AirTV Extra & AirTV Extra Sub-Device.
There are subscription types, and you can choose the right plan to enjoy the different features of AirTV.I’ll show you the pictures:
If you want the 7 Days Catch Up, you can choose one of the subscription packages mentioned above, Pay accordingly.
2. How to choose a paid subscription
You should be in the ‘Subscription’ section now.
This pretty much works the same way as the free trial only you will be using your credit card and entering additional info.
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button for the subscription package, you can try buying the AirTV Extra – 1 Month. If there’s a coupon code, you may find it on the Home page of the website. If there is a code, enter it to get a discount – be sure to click the ‘Apply’ button after entering the code. A popup window will appear, read it,you can close it
- Click the ‘Proceed to checkout button and fill in your billing info. You may not want to enter a real phone number like me.
- Enter a fake one if you want. Enter your Payment Method info (Visa Card or MasterCard)
- Click the ‘Place Order Now button to proceed
Note: You should now see the Order Processing – Thank Up page and receive an email about your order to open and read. The order info will be inside your ‘My Account’ along with your Activate Code.
Free trial or subscription FAQS
What is IPTV?
IPTV stands for internet protocol television and it’s basically the normal tv channels and premium tv channels streamed online over the internet. Our IPTV is one of the best & stable IPTV in the world.
Can I watch IPTV from anywhere in the world?
Yes, you can watch our IPTV from anywhere in the world but you will need to make sure your internet speed is above 4Mbps to watch the channels without any issues.
Why can’t use the free trial code?
“There may be several reasons why using code doesn’t work. If your trial code is obtained directly from our website, then it can be activated with no problem.
Check as follows:
fill in the correct subscription code.
If with the problem, check whether the correct VERSION of APK is installed.
There are two versions: Standard(Blue color), AirTV Extra (Red color), they are using different free trial codes.
Or your device used a trial code before. One device only can use a free trial code for one time. if you want to test the trial again, please contact us and renew for you by hand.
Still with the problem, please contact our support email directly.
What’s the difference between a trial code and paid subscription code?
The main differences are as follows: 1. The trial code is 3 days. 2. Paid subscription code is 31/93/186/372 days. 3. Some valued programs are not opened in the trial code.
Click here for more FAQS about AirTV IPTV subscriptions
I hope this tutorial for AirTV IPTV Free Trial and AirTV Subscription helped you understand how to get set up.
Get Your IPTV Free Trial or Subscription Here and Watch Your Favorites Online