What is Catch Up TV?
Catch-up tv is a great service available to you that the internet TV providers offer that gives you the chance to go back in time to Live programs that get automatically recorded for you – it’s called Catch-up TV or Play-back TV. More catch-up TV has benefits for everyone, and even if you have a pay-TV subscription you no longer have to plan your life around TV schedules. Thanks to catch-up TV and on-demand shows, you’re no longer beholden to a set TV schedule.
Catchup TV costs a huge amount for IPTV providers because for every Live channel they offer to catch up on, they then have to record every program going back however many days they offer their catchup tv service. Think about that – how many programs are, and how much memory is needed by the IPTV providers on their servers to save all those catch-up programs.
This is why so very few internet TV companies offer catch-up, or if they do, they only offer up to 48 hours /2 days of catch-up programs.
However, the iviewTV IPTV offers 7 days catch-up function for over 200 important channels and sports. It’s definitely good news for the user.
In this article, I will show you the feature of 7 days catch-up in detail, which can help you to enjoy iviewTV channels.
How to use iviewTV’s 7 days catch-up function?
Note: Just the plus version iviewTV IPTV and family package have 7 days catch-up function, which the standard version does not have.
1, The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon.
2, Scroll to the program you wish to watch in Catchup, when you click “Switch to schedule”, there will appear the catch-up schedule. Choose what days grogram you want to watch, then press the OK key on the remote to start your program.
Why Choose iviewTV IPTV 7 days catch-up function?
1. iviewTV IPTV provides in excess of 1000 channels from around the world from all over the UK/Ireland/Europe / America and Asia.
2. Having access to these channels. You can watch pretty much anything from Live Sports events including pay-per-view (PPV) events to Documentaries, TV series, and Movies.
3. Catch up tv IPTV: A feature that allows you to view a past recording of a specific television show/event.
4. You can think of Catch Up as a time-sensitive DVR (digital video recorder). iviewTV Plus packages with 7 days catch-up (playback function for over 200 important channels and sports).
5. With 7 days catch-up, you don’t need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
There are some Customer reviews:
• 7 Day Catch Up – Lots of channels have the ability to be able to watch any show aired in the last 7 days (I use this so I don’t have to get up at 2 am to watch a live event that may be in UK or USA)
• Many of our channels are in true HD providing superb picture quality and most channels have 7day catch-up so you’ll never have to miss your favorite program again!!
• You’ve just realized that the big finale of the TV series you’ve been watching for the last 2 weeks, you missed it! …or that soap, at last, had a decent interesting storyline enough to hold your attention to want to know who did it, and then, aaargh you were at the shops and forgot to record it! Don’t panic, IPTV Catchup is a great service available to you that some internet TV providers offer that gives you the chance to go back in time to Live programs that get automatically recorded for you.
• With 7 days catch up, you do not need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
What’s iviewTV IPTV?
iviewTV is a High-quality IPTV Smart subscription provider with many years of experience, they have a playlist of more than 1000 Live channels in full HD and SD & VODS of updated movies and series. iviewTV IPTV servers are efficient and stable which will ensure you better quality when watching channels in HD with zero buffering.
The features of iviewTV
- The most stable IPTV in the world, with no freezing and buffering channel
- Over 10years of Experience in Team Support!
- 1000+ Live channels, 3000+ Movies
- 3Days Free Trial Available!
- 7 Days Catch UP (Playback)
- Grid EPG, Classic EPG
- DIY Recording (Cloud PVR, saving in the server)
- For 2nd/3rd/4th devices, suggest using the Family Package, saving 60% OFF!
Frequently Asked Question
What devices can iviewTV IPTV be installed on?
iviewTV IPTV can run on Android devices like Android Smart TV, Samsung Phone, PAD, Tablet, Android TV Box, FireStick, FireTV, Shield TV, NVIDIA SHIELD box, Formuler OTT, Formuler TV Box, Enigma2 DVB Box and so on.
Can I use VPN? Or have to use VPN?
You can use VPN or not, both are OK.
What are the payment methods?
We accept Visa and Master credit cards and Debit Card. If you want other payment methods, please contact us.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, we offer a refund but you must let us know within 2 days of buying our service. We strongly suggest doing the free trial testing before paid subscription. Then you can order one month firstly, and renew 1/3/6/12months as wanted in the following.
Recommended IPTV Internet speed?
We do recommend the internet speed is above 4Mbps(4Mbps for download and around 1Mbps for upload), so can watch the channels smoothly without issues. Frankly most homes in Europe, the internet speed is better than 4Mbps. Also, you can check here at speedtest.net to see your internet speed.