IPTV is an alternative to the traditional satellite/cable TV system. The IPTV delivers live TVs, Movies, VOD, and TV Shows through the internet using your Internet Protocol (IP) technology. The cost of IPTV services is extremely low compared to streaming services. Instead of spending your money on costly streaming services, get IPTV to stream thousands of TV Channels and VOD content. There are many IPTV players available on different platforms like Android, Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Smart TVs. LG Smart TV runs on WebOS and it has a separate app store to download apps. If you are planning to install IPTV for LG Smart TV, then you can directly install it from the LG app store. In addition, you can also cast IPTV on LG Smart TV. All the possible ways to get IPTV on LG Smart TV are listed below.
How to Install IPTV for LG Smart TV
Follow the steps below to install IPTV for LG Smart TV
1. Turn On your LG Smart TV.
2. Press the Home button on the remote to launch LG Content Store.
3. Navigate to the Apps tab and search for any IPTV app.
4. If you can’t find the app, tap the Search icon and enter IPTV.
5. You’ll see a list of IPTV players‘ on the screen.
6. Select the Smart IPTV app from the list and click Install.
Note: We have chosen Smart IPTV as an example to explain the installation process. You can also install any IPTV player like IPTV Smarters, Ottplayer, etc.
7. Open the app after installation and follow the on-screen prompts to get into the app.
How to Activate Smart IPTV on LG Smart TV
After installing Smart IPTV, follow the steps below to activate it.
1. Launch the Smart IPTV on your LG Smart TV.
2. You can see the Mac address on the screen. Note down the Mac address.
3. On your smartphone or PC, open any browser of your choice and visit the Smart IPTV activation website (https://siptv.app/mylist/)
4. Enter the Mac address on the respective box and complete the payment using Paypal, debit, and credit cards.
5. Then, navigate to the My List tab. Enter your Mac address and the M3U URL of your IPTV service provider.
6. Finally, tap Send and wait for the message 1 URL added! Restart your App.
7. Close the app on LG Smart TV and open it after a few seconds.
8. Now, you will get access to all content of your service provider. Play your favorite video content and watch it on LG Smart TV.
9. You can add multiple playlists as well. If you wish to remove any playlist, you can do it by using the same link.
How to Cast IPTV on LG Smart TV
Follow the below steps to Cast IPTV on LG Smart.
- Connect the Android phone and LG Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure to have an M3U URL and the necessary details of your IPTV provider.
1. On your Android phone, launch the Play Store app and download the Smart IPTV app.
2. Once downloaded, open it and sign in with the login credentials of your service provider
3. Power on LG Smart TV and press the Cable icon button on the remote.
4. Doing this will pop up a menu. scroll down and select the option Screen Share.
5. You’ll be directed to the Screen Share page.
6. Now, go to the Notification Panel on your android phone and click the Cast icon.
7. Select your LG Smart TV from the list of available devices.
8. Within seconds, you’ll see the android phone screen on LG Smart TV.
9. Open the Smart IPTV mobile application and play any video content to stream it on your android phone as well as LG Smart TV.
Follow any one of the above methods to get IPTV on LG Smart TV. There are plenty of IPTV apps available in the LG Content Store. Choose your desired IPTV application to stream the video content of your IPTV provider. Make sure to install a VPN app from LG Content Store. VPN protects our data from online hackers, spammers, trackers, etc. It is mandatory to use a VPN along with an IPTV service.