With the rapid development of modern Internet technology, IPTV service appears in everyone’s sight, it is becoming an increasingly popular way to watch shows from around the globe. it is a TV service provided through the Internet, video on demand, and TV live, the most important is a time conversion media, which allows you to record live TV streams, easy to watch later
An android app called iView IPTV. This allows us to tap into all sorts of brilliant content like your favorite movie, TV Show, sport, and so much more at an affordable price.
What is an iview IPTV?
iview TV is a solid IPTV service since 2015, featuring content with TV lifestyle channels featuring sports, video-on-demand programming worldwide, mainly for the European market, and iview TV IPTV is a reliable and stable stream of your favorite cable TV channel on FireStick, supporting almost all Android devices including android TV devices, phones, and tablets.
iView IPTV is a proven leader in providing this service due to its reliability, longevity & customer support.
Here living in the backwoods of Britain, we are quite isolated and limited in content that is available to watch both Live & on demand. That’s why I personally looked for something better that can provide me and my family with shows that we can all enjoy.
I have tried quite a number of IPTV services and none come close to iView. Here are just a few of the reasons why I prefer iView TV Plus over other IPTV providers:
- Exclusive Content – iView TV offers global channels, categorized by country, including news, entertainment, Sports, PPV, and other live channels, including the UK, Italy, Australia, Germany, Greece, etc.
- APP Install – iView TV is an Android-based IPTV service that is fast & easy to set up
- Streaming Quality – The stream is very stable with no freezing, and no buffering channels.
- Device Support – The iView TV app is compatible with all Android TV Boxes and Amazon’s Fire lineup of devices, including FireStick.
- Free Trial – 3 Days Free Trial available & Simple for testing.
- TV Guide – Grid EPG /Classic EPG / Normal EPG support.
- DIY Recording – iView TV Package with Cloud PVR Function (Record Function, Saving in the cloud forever)
- Catch Up TV – The iView TV package has been 7 Days of Catch up (playback) for the past seven days to revisit over 200 important channels and sports.
- iView TV Package now supports multi-devices with the family package. For the 2nd/3rd/4th devices, like cell phones or watching in the bedroom, suggest using the family package, which can save 60% OFF…
These 3 categories of subscriptions each have a 3-day trial link. The link for all three takes you to the same free trial page where you choose which subscription category you want such as iview TV, iview TV Plus & iview TV Plus Sub-Devices.
You can get a three-day free trial before you subscribe. This would be one of the things I would be happy with, as I would be able to choose the subscription method after trying it out
iviewTV & iviewTV Plus
There’s a difference between iviewTV and iviewTV Plus, and the picture shows you
Features of iveiw TV Plus:
- catch up: iviewTV Plus gives you 7 days of catch-up (200+ valuable and important channels). You can easily enjoy your favorite sports and TV programs anytime and anywhere.
- Family Package: iView TV Plus supports Family Package where you can purchase cheaper sub-device codes to use on second or third devices in your family. iview TV Plus can be used as a multi-room/multi-device IPTV to save money and have more family fun!
If you’re just a regular guy who every so often watches TV channels and sports, you should stick to the ‘iviewTV‘ option. If you’re the type of person who doesn’t want to miss any of your favorite TV programs or sporting events and got a family with many numbers, ‘iviewTV Plus‘ is the way to go.
For me, the iviewTV Plus subscription, which can connect multiple devices for my family, is very cost-effective
iviewTV Plus Review
iView provides in excess of 1000 channels from around the world from all over Europe / America and Asia. iView IPTV UK sports channel is the best. There is something for everyone.
Having access to these channels. I can watch pretty much anything from Live Sports events including pay-per-view (PPV) events to Documentaries, TV series, and Movies.
The content is almost overwhelming. All of this is supplied by iView TV Plus to my home TV in HD quality via my android device.
Good luck if you can get ALL that with other IPTV services. Quite simply you cannot. But with iView TV you can.
Alright, so here are a couple of examples to back up what I’m saying. I used to pay $50 a go for a PPV event like a UFC or boxing match.
With iView, you get unlimited access to these included in your subscription.
I get all my English Premier League matches and European soccer, Formula 1 & Moto GP.
iView IPTV is so affordable and I have saved so much $$$ on PPV events alone since I started using them about 4 years ago. I wouldn’t go without it now.
Some of the great features I mentioned above are:
- 7-Day Catch Up – Lots of channels have the ability to be able to watch any show aired in the last 7 days (I use this so I don’t have to get up at 2 am to watch a live event that may be in UK or USA)
- Record – If you want to keep a show for more than the & days, then simply hit record and keep the show for as long as you want. (You have a massive 40 hrs of allocated space to use)
- VOD – an extensive library of movies and TV shows are available on-demand, from the very latest to your old favorites. The choice is fantastic.
Yes there are free IPTV services and cheaper services around, BUT – they are not as reliable, have fewer features and simply don’t measure up. That’s a very honest (and tested) opinion.
Some of these or free services can be cumbersome, are hard to set up, work one minute then go the next, and can be quite frustrating. iView IPTV is the answer.
iView TV gives a 3-day trial so you can test this for yourself. Do yourself and your family a favor by trying it out. You will truly be blown away.
The service has a wide array of English channels, which makes it the best choice if you are looking for UK channels. Especially, If you’re an English Premier League fan, iviewTV is a gem for you. If you want to connect more devices for your family, then be sure to opt for the iviewTV Plus Family Package.