Magic IPTV is the best alternative for cable TV services. It features nearly 4000 different Live TV channels across the globe and also offers 8000+ additional Video On Demand content. All the data provided are completely secured with the two-layer firewall along with 100s of servers with guaranteed upstream.
You can have seamless streaming with Magic IPTV. This IPTV includes TV channels from different countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Norway, Netherlands, India, Russia, and more. It is available only as an apk file. So, you can install this app on various devices using the sideloading method. Like other IPTV providers, this IPTV is also compatible with various devices such as Firestick, Android, PC, etc. This article covers the installation guide of Magic IPTV.
Features of Magic IPTV
- It offers 4000+ live TV channels and 8000+ on-demand content for streaming.
- You can stream the contents in both HD and SD quality.
- It features various English and other language content.
- There is a wide array of Hollywood and Bollywood movies to choose from.
- It comes with 24/7 customer support and is available on various devices.
- It has also got a live stream and sports section, various religious channels.
- There is no geo-restriction, and it comes along with an EPG TV guide too. By paying €5, you can connect it to another device too.
The following are the four different subscription packages offered by the Magic IPTV. Each plan has got the same amount of channels and offers the same level of services. The only varying thing is the subscription period.
- Starter Plan – €19.95/ 1 month
- Basic Plan – €47/3 months
- Commercial Plan – €70/6 months
- Premium plan – €127/ 1 year
Apart from that, there are two other different plans like the premium plan that features 4000 international live TV channels, plenty of HD channels, along 9000 titles of VOD content. Likewise, an Advanced plan features 2500 channels primarily in HD and international content along with 9000 titles of VOD content.
How to Sign Up for Magic IPTV
1) From your computer or smartphone web browser, go to the Magic IPTV official site.
2) Select any of the plans and then click on Order Now option.
3) On the next screen, enter the Mac address if any or just click on Continue.
4) In this screen, review the plan and enter a promo code, if any.
5) Then, click on the Checkout option.
6) Enter all the mandatory details, then choose the mode of payment.
7) Now, choose Complete Order.
8) All your login credentials will be sent via email.
How to Install Magic IPTV on Android Devices
Before following the steps listed below, enable the Unknown Sources option on your Android device. To do it,
Navigate to Settings >> Click Security >> Enable Unknown Sources.
1) Launch a browser on your android device.
2) Download the apk file of Magic IPTV from an apk website.
3) After downloading the file, install the Magic IPTV app on your android device.
4) Open the app after installation.
5) Enter the Username and Password of Magic IPTV. Then, click Login.
6) Now, play any video and watch it on your android device.
How to Get Magic IPTV on Firestick
1) On the Firestick home screen, select the Find tab.
2) Tap the first tile Search.
3) Use the virtual keyboard to type Downloader.
4) Select the Downloader app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app.
5) Then, navigate to Settings >> Tap My Fire TV >> Select Developer Options >> Click Install unknown apps >> Enable Downloader.
6) Open the Downloader app on Firestick.
7) Enter the Magic IPTV apk link on the URL box and tap Go.
8) Now, tap the Install button on the installation screen.
9) Wait for the app to install on your Firestick.
10) After installation, open the app and enter the login credentials of Magic IPTV on the respective box.
11) Finally, tap Login and stream the Magic TV content on your Firestick-connected TV.
How to Download Magic IPTV on Smart TV
You need to enable Unknown Sources to install third-party applications on Smart TV. To enable it, go to Settings and select the option Security & Restrictions. Then, tap the toggle button near the option Unknown Sources.
1) Download the Magic IPTV apk from the web browser on your PC.
2) Copy the file to a USB drive and insert the USB drive into your Smart TV.
3) Now, access the USB drive on your Smart TV using the file manager.
4) Select the file and install it on your Smart TV.
5) After installation, launch the app and log in to the streaming service with the necessary credentials.
6) Choose any content to play and stream it on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Magic IPTV on PC (Windows & Mac)
1) Open a browser on your PC and go to the official website of BlueStacks.
2) Download and install the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
3) Then, visit your desired apk website and download the Magic IPTV apk file.
4) Sign in to the BlueStacks emulator using your Google credentials.
5) Once you’re inside the emulator, tap the Install APK icon located on the side toolbar.
6) Select the Magic IPTV apk file and click Open.
7) Wait for the app to install on BlueStacks.
8) Once installed, open the app and fill in the necessary login credentials to stream Magic TV content.
Magic IPTV Review
Though this IPTV service features various channels and on-demand content to stream, you will face buffering issues sometime. To avoid these types of issues, you need a strong internet connection. It is impossible for us to conclude whether this IPTV service is legal or illegal, so install and configure a VPN on your device. VPN provides military-grade security to the users and protects the users’ data from hackers, trackers, ISPs, government agencies, and more. Make sure to use a premium VPN service and stream the contents without worrying about your privacy. Magic IPTV features various contents, so the expensive subscription is all worth it.