MyIPTV Player is one of the excellent IPTV Players that allows you to load the M3U playlist file or link of your IPTV service provider. The Player supports the EPG guide in XMLTV and JTV formats. MyIPTV Player allows you to integrate external media players like VLC. This IPTV doesn’t contain any playlist or content in it. It only plays the videos/TV shows uploaded as a playlist file or link by the users. Apart from this, the MyIPTV app also allows you to stream HTTP live streaming links as well. You can also record your favorite IPTV content in MyIPTV Player. It is one of the best IPTV players for Windows and other devices.
Features of MyIPTV Player
- You can group the channel with the help of Channel Group Management.
- You can add the content to the Favorites list.
- There is an option to filter the channels as well.
- You can also load the M3U playlist from the local storage.
- There is a separate download center for on-demand videos.
- Built-in EPG for easy access to channels.
How to Install and Setup MyIPTV Player on Windows
Here are the simple steps required to install MyIPTV Player on Windows PC.
1. Open Microsoft Store.
2. Search MyIPTV Player in the search bar.
3. You will find the MyIPTV application on the resultant page. Click on it.
4. Click the Get button to install the MyIPTV Player app.
5. Once installed, click Launch to open the app.
6. Click on the Settings tab on the application.
7. Click Add new playlist and EPG source to add the playlist you have.
8. Enter the name of the playlist and click Select File to select the file you want to add. After selecting the file, click Add Local List.
9. Then go back to the settings page where you will find the Select Playlist Channel. Select the playlist and click Refresh.
10. Now Click the Channel tab on the top of the screen.
The list of channels will appear. Choose your desired channel and enjoy watching it on MyIPTV Player.
How to Get MyIPTV Player on Android Device
1. Power On your Android device and open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and click the option Security.
3. Locate the option Unknown Sources and tap the toggle button near it.
4. Open a browser on your android device.
5. Navigate to the search bar and type MyIPTV Player APK using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Select any apk website from the search results and click the Download button.
7. Once downloaded, tap the apk file and click Install on the installation page.
8. Wait for the app to install. Then, open the app and add the M3U link of your service provider to stream content.
How to Download MyIPTV Player on Firestick
Before moving into the steps, make sure to get a subscription from the best IPTV provider.
1. Turn On your Firestick TV and tap the Find menu.
2. Select the first option Search.
3. Use the virtual keyboard to type Downloader on the search box.
4. Select the Downloader app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app.
5. After installing the Downloader app, open it and grant access to the required permissions.
6. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote and navigate to the Firestick home screen.
7. Look for the Settings icon on the home screen and click it.
8. Locate the My Fire TV tile on the Settings page and click it.
9. Tap Developer Options >> Click Install unknown apps >> Enable Downloader.
10. Now, launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
11. Tap on the URL box and enter the MyIPTV Player apk link.
12. Select the Go button and wait for the file to download.
13. Once downloaded, tap the Install button on the pop-up screen.
14. Open the app after installation and add the M3U link of your IPTV provider.
15. Now, choose any content and enjoy streaming it on MyIPTV Player.
How to Install MyIPTV Player on Smart TV
- Enable Unknown Sources in the Smart TV Settings.
- Download the MyIPTV Player apk file on your PC and transfer it to a USB drive.
1. Plug the USB drive into the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
2. On your Smart TV, navigate to the USB drive section and install the MyIPTV Player app.
3. After installation, open the MyIPTV Player app and enter the login credentials of your IPTV service provider.
4. Play your favorite content and watch it on your Smart TV.
My IPTV Player is only available in the app store of Windows. However, you can install it on other devices by sideloading. Before installing this app on your device, make sure to get an M3U URL or other login credentials from an IPTV provider. There are plenty of IPTV services available online. As most IPTV services stream copyright content illegally, identifying the legal IPTV services is difficult. So, whatever IPTV service you are using, ensure to use a VPN with it.