Penguin IPTV is a subscription-based service provider. It has over 9000+ channels in various categories. The channels are classified into Sports, Entertainment, News, and more for easy locating. You can also stream plenty of on-demand content with the IPTV. It also offers sports TV channels in HD streaming quality to watch NFL, NBA, PPV UFC, Boxing, NHL, and more. The IPTV is compatible with all IPTV players to stream on any device.
Penguin IPTV Subscription
The IPTV provides four different plans with variance in the number of months. All the plans support streaming on 2 devices, and you can pay for additional devices. It offers a free trial for one day.
|1 Month IPTV||$12|
|3 Months IPTV||$30|
|6 Months IPTV||$60|
|1 Year IPTV||$114|
How to Subscribe to Penguin IPTV
(1) Open the Web browser from your PC or smartphone.
(2) Go to the Penguin IPTV Official Website.
(3) Select Buy Now on the top right side of the screen.
(4) On the Subscription page, choose the plan you want and select Order Now.
(5) Add an Extra connection for additional money if you want, or select Continue.
(6) Click Checkout on the Review & Checkout Page.
(7) On the Checkout Page, enter details like Name, Email Address, and Phone Number in the Personal Information section.
(8) Provide your Address in the Billing Address section.
(9) On the Account Security section, type your Password and re-enter the Password to confirm.
(10) Choose the method of payment in the Payment Details section and enter the payment details.
(11) Click Complete Order. Now you have subscribed to Penguin IPTV.
How to Stream Penguin IPTV on Streaming Device
You can watch the IPTV on the popular streaming devices, such as
- Windows and Mac PC
- Smart TV
Stream Penguin IPTV on Firestick
(1) Launch your Firestick device and check the internet connection.
(2) Navigate to the Find tab and select the Search option on the home screen.
(3) Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
(4) Click Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(5) Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
(6) Select Settings on the home screen and choose My Fire TV.
(7) Choose Developer Options and select Install unknown apps.
(8) Select Downloader and enable the Downloader app to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources. For those who use older versions of FireTV, go to My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from unknown sources > Turn on.
(9) Open the Downloader app on the Firestick.
(10) Enter the URL of Penguin IPTV Apk in the browser and select Go.
(11) Once the app is installed on your Firestick device, launch the IPTV app.
(12) Sign in using your IPTV account details and enjoy watching the content on your Firestick.
Get Penguin IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Turn on your PC and open the Web browser.
(2) Search for Penguin IPTV Apk and select a reliable website in the search result.
(3) Click Download Apk to download the Penguin IPTV app on your PC.
(4) Go to the BlueStacks Official Website on your PC.
(5) Download and install the latest version of the BlueStacks application on your PC.
(6) Once the installation is done, select Launch to open the BlueStacks app.
(7) Sign in with your Google Account Details.
(8) Click the Install Apk icon on the right-side toolbar of the BlueStacks.
(9) On the pop-up window, select the Penguin IPTV Apk and choose OK.
(10) The IPTV app will be installed on your BlueStacks application.
(11) Launch the IPTV app and sign in using your IPTV account details.
(12) Choose the content available on the IPTV to watch on your Windows or Mac PC.
Related: Pocket IPTV: How to Install Android, PC, and Firestick
Stream Penguin IPTV on Android Device
(1) Open your Android device and select Settings.
(2) Click on Security and turn the toggle On in the Unknown Sources.
(3) Return to the home screen and select the browser.
(5) Enter Penguin IPTV Apk on the search bar.
(6) From the search results, choose the website to download the IPTV apk file.
(7) Install the IPTV app on your Android device.
(8) Open the IPTV app and log in using your IPTV credentials.
(9) Enjoy streaming live tv channels and more on your Android device.
Watch Penguin IPTV on Smart IPTV
(1) Power on your PC and click on your web browser to search for Penguin IPTV Apk.
(2) Download the Penguin IPTV apk on your PC.
(3) Connect a USB Drive to your PC and copy the IPTV Apk on the USB.
(4) Remove the USB Drive and connect it to the USB port on the Smart TV.
(5) Install the IPTV Apk on the Smart TV and open the app.
(6) Sign in using your IPTV account and enjoy streaming all the contents on your Smart TV.
You can stream Penguin IPTV through its own app. In case of any problem with the IPTV, you can contact customer care on its official website. It is available in almost all countries over the world. Kindly share your queries and feedback for the article in the comments section.