The iRainy 6-axis 2.4GHz Mini Portable Wireless Air Mouse is a excellent air mouse and Kodi Remote. The iRainy has to be one of the most accurate air mouses I have ever tested. When you flip the remote over to the keyboard side the air mouse turns off. Flipping the remote back over to the air mouse side auto turns it back on. There is also directional keys around the OK button that allow you to control Kodi/XBMC and other devices with out having to use the Air mouse.
They keys feel great with a solid clicking and good rubbery feel. They keys are very responsive with out having to worry about accidental clicks.
The remote also allows you to control your TV and other devices unlike most XBMC/Kodi remotes. You can turn the TV and other devices on and off and control the volume.
Overall I give the iRainy a 10 out of 10.
Some highlights of the iRainy:
- 1. 4in1: Air Mouse + Wireless Keyboard +3D Somatic Handle +Android Remote Multi-function Handle;
- 2.2.4G wireless connection, Plug and play USB 2.0 receiver, with strong anti-disturbance ability, also with LED indicators to indicate the connection status;
- 3. Rechargeable battery, ultra low power consumption, working under low voltage: 3.3-4.5V;
- 4. With Anti-shake algorithm to make sure the mouse cursor stable and smooth;
- 5. Compatible for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, Support PC, Smart TVs, Set-top boxes, Network players, mini PC, game consoles and so on.
The iRainy comes with:
- 1x Wireless air mouse with keyboard
- 1x USB receiver
- 1x USB cable
- 1x User manual
Review: LYNEC C120 2.4G 6-Axis Portable Mini Wireless Remote Keyboard Mouse
Ten Related Post