Tivimate is the best IPTV player for Android, however even the best player can encounter various problems during use, the most common of which is Tivimate error code 401, I will explain to you in this article why it generates error code 401 and how to fix it.
What does TiviMate error code 401 mean?
401 Unauthorized Error is an HTTP status code error that represented the request sent by the client to the server that lacks valid authentication credentials. … It may occur when the server rejects the request of the client for some reason even though the client provides proper authentication credentials.
Displaying error code 401 on Tivimate will have two possibilities.
- 401 Error indicates that the application you are trying to log in to is using incorrect credentials. Such as a wrong username, password, or server URL.
- Your provider is blocking the use of other media players in an attempt to force you to use their own branded IPTV application.
How to Fix TiviMate error code 401
- First, you need to check with your IPTV provider that your service is not working.
- Try to use other IPTV players to see if they work.
After confirming that both of these are okay, we’ll start fixing the 401 error code that appears on TiviMate.
- Try entering the user credentials again, and spelling them correctly.
- If the first step does not solve the 401 problems, go to Settings and then add it as a user agent: IPTVSmartersPlayer. Because your provider is blocking the use of other media players, trying to force you to use their own branded IPTV app, 9/10 it’s a Smarters rebrand which is why you’re able to replicate its user-agent and trick it into thinking you’re using Smart.
Fix “No information” on Tivimate
By following the above steps, you will be able to successfully resolve TiviMate error code 401.