This in-depth report on USTVGO will provide you with important information that you need to know about this site on any device.
USTVGO is a streaming service that provides users with various live channel options for viewing.
Users can stream channels via USTVGO with a Firestick, Fire TV Device, Android TV Box, iPhone/iPad, and more.
This guide provides a video tutorial with tips and tricks for getting the most of out the service on your preferred device.
Is USTVGO safe to use? Is USTVGO legal? How do I watch USTVGO? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that USTVGO TV isn’t available through a verified provider such as Amazon or Google Play. This is sometimes a warning sign.
USTVGO is one of the most popular Live TV streaming sites that can be accessed on any web browser.
Many are looking for a free live TV streaming option and this is a great choice.
Is USTVGO Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan the official website with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any malicious files within the URL pertaining to viruses/malware.
However, we always preach about the importance of using both Antivirus Software and a VPN with unverified websites such as USTVGO.
Now, here are the steps that we went through to access the official USTVGO Website.
In order to review this streaming site, the first thing we need to do is access it.
In this report, I will be visiting USTVGO on a Fire TV Stick 4K using the Silk Browser.
This process also applies to those using Android devices, and Puffin TV is a popular browser for Android TV boxes.
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over the Search icon
2. Type Silk Browser and select the suggested search result.
3. Click the Select button on your Firestick remote control.
4. Click Download.
5. Wait for the download to be completed.
6. Click Open to launch the browser if you prefer. For this example, I suggest holding the Home button on your remote.
7. When this screen appears click the Apps option.
8. Hover over the Silk Browser and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then select Move.
9. Move the Silk Browser wherever you prefer and click the OK button on your remote to place it.
10. Launch the Silk Browser.
11. Click the Search icon to enter a URL.
12. Enter in the following URL – ustvgo.tv and click Go.Note: The referenced link is the official URL of this app/addon. TROYPOINT does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers.
13. If prompted with this screen just select Cancel.
14. That’s it! You are now able to use USTVGO on your Firestick/Fire TV device with the Silk Browser.
15. Next, we suggest connecting to Surfshark VPN as this will help unblock any interruptions you may experience.
16. If you want to bookmark the USTVGO website, click the star icon that says “Add Bookmark.”
17. To select a channel, simply hover over the channel link you prefer and click the OK button on your remote.
18. Your selected channel will now launch. For Fullscreen viewing, click the Fullscreen icon in the bottom right of the screen.
19. That’s it! You are now able to view channels in Fullscreen within USTVGO.
Watching USTVGO on Windows PC
Using USTVGO on a Windows PC or Mac may be the simplest method of using the site for live TV streaming.
1. Open a web browser on our Windows PC and enter the following URL – ustvgo.tv
2. Connect to Surfshark VPN to protect your online privacy from this unverified streaming website.
3. With Surfshark connected, you can now start watching content within USTVGO.
Watching USTVGO on iPhone
Another great way to stream Live TV using USTVGO is through mobile devices. In the short guide below we are using an iPhone.
As mentioned previously, since USTVGO is an unverified website it’s suggested to use Surfshark with USTVGO.
1. Install the Surfshark VPN app on your iPhone
2. Open a web browser. In this example, we are using the Safari browser.
3. Click the Search icon and enter in the following URL – ustvgo.tv and click Go.
4. That’s it! You are now able to use USTVGO to stream Live TV on your iPhone.
5. Just like on a Firestick and PC, you are able to use the Fullscreen option on an iPhone as well.
USTVGO Details & Description
As mentioned previously, USTVGO offers a few categories to choose from for live viewing. The site appears to contain a total of 83 channels as of this writing.
These categories include Entertainment, News, Sports, Kids, TV Guide, and more.
USTVGO has an easy-to-use TV Guide that is built-in for easy browsing through channels.
Upon testing, we have found the service works fabulously most of the time without any buffering issues.
If you are having navigation issues when using USTVGO, I suggest looking into Firestick Remote Alternatives or an app like Mouse Toggle.
USTVGO.tv – USA, Sports, and Entertainment
Is USTVGO Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified streaming websites hold the proper licensing.
If and when a streaming site is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that USTVGO is distributing copyrighted content without the proper licensing.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through streaming websites such as USTVGO.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is USTVGO?
USTVGO is a service available for use on multiple streaming devices to watch Live TV for free.
Is USTVGO Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether an unverified IPTV website/service holds the proper licensing. At first glance, it appears this website may be distributing copyrighted content without the proper licensing. The end-user is responsible for content accessed within this unverified streaming site.
Does USTVGO Work With a VPN?
Yes, the only VPN providers that work with this website are Surfshark and NordVPN.
What Devices can this Website be used on?
USTVGO is available for use on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android boxes, PCs, iPhones, tablets, and more.
What Channels does USTVGO Have?
This live streaming site offers numerous channels to choose from for live viewing. These include channels within the categories of news, entertainment, sports, drama, and more.