In this post, we are going to look at What is Uzzu TV, How to get Uzzu TV on Your Streaming Devices, and Uzzu TV Reviews in 2022.
What is Uzzu TV?
Uzzu TV is an IPTV (Internet-based TV subscription service) that helps you watch the news, sports, and other content on your streaming device without paying the full price of regular TV. Uzzu TV is mostly famous among sports lovers who love to watch athletic content. A streaming app like Uzzu offers a variety in its sports content library to the users.
Uzzu TV provides the access to watch movies, shows, and other channels on a minimal subscription plan and also provides television content through the Internet Protocol network.
Uzzu TV has 70+ channels to watch movies and shows and Uzzu TV provides HD clarity to all the shows, movies, and channels that users might like to watch. Most of the channels are free to watch and others can be subscribed to by the users with no extremely high subscription fee.
Official website of Uzzu TV: https://uzzu.tv/
How does Uzzu TV work?
Uzzu TV is available on Android TV, Firestick, Fire TV, Xbox, and Roku. Anyone who pays the subscription fee for Uzzu TV can watch it or stream through its channels on all the above-mentioned devices.
To start using Uzzu TV you need to visit the official website, sign up and pay the necessary fees for your plan.
Does Uzzu TV have an app?
While Uzzu TV is not an app per se, it is an IPTV service that can be played on Android TV, Firestick, Fire TV, and Roku app, so you can use it by installing the IPTV App.
Features of Uzzu TV
Uzzu TV has many features that make it a great choice for streaming when compared to regular cable TV subscriptions.
Some of the features of Uzzu TV include
- Lowest subscription fee as compared to other streaming apps.
- Uzzu TV provides channels like NBA and MLB channels.
- High-quality streaming with minimal lag
- Can be used on all devices such as Roku, Android, Apple TV
Uzzu TV Cost
Uzzu TV subscription fee is really cheaper as compared to that of other movie and shows streaming platforms, nowadays.
The subscription of Uzzu TV is divided into three parts and a user can subscribe to any of these plans as he may desire to.
Weekly Plan: $6.99
Monthly Plan: $19.99
Yearly Plan: $119.99
The longer you take a subscription, the cheaper it will cost you.
On the other hand, most of the channels, shows, and movies are free of cost which is an added advantage.
How to Cancel Uzzu TV Subscription
If you want to cancel your Uzzu TV Subscription, the easiest way to do this is to write to the support team or cancel the subscription from your Credit Card’s side.
You can write to [email protected] for cancellation and other support.
You will not be getting any refund even if you cancel your Uzzu TV subscription, so it might be better to cancel before your subscription renewal is due.
Another option is to use a virtual credit card using which you can cancel any subscription directly from the card’s end so that you do not have to write to support and wait for their response.
Uzzu TV Free Trials
Currently, Uzzu TV has stopped giving Free Trials, however, you can choose from its very low, monthly affordable plans to stream your favorite Uzzu TV channels and shows.
Its subscription plan is divided into three categories, i.e: weekly, monthly and yearly.
What I would suggest is to go for a Uzzu TV weekly payment plan and then if you like the service you can switch to a longer-duration plan.
Uzzu TV channels
Uzzu TV has almost all the popular channels that are available on Cable TV. Some of the channels available on Uzzu TV include:
- NBC channel
- Fox Sports channel
- Red Zone
- NBA TV
- Altitude Sports
- BTN Network
- Hallmark channels
- NFL Sports channel
- NHL Sports channel
- MLB Sports channel
How to Install and Stream Uzzu TV on Your Streaming Devices
How to Watch Uzzu TV on Android
Uzzu TV work with almost all IPTV apps available on TVs these days. We prefer to work with the 2 apps given below.
- NetIPTV app
- Smart IPTV app
Install Smart IPTV app
- Open the app and it will show your MAC address/ID on the first screen.
- Note down the MAC address and send it to [email protected]
- One of Uzzu TV agents will configure the app for you.
- Make sure you mentioned in the email that you have to go to the MAC address from Smart IPTV. Please note that your MAC Address/ID should look like the 00:AC:09:BB:CA:09
- Please install the NetIPTV app
- Open it, once installed
- Note down the MAC address/ID it shows on the first screen
- send the MAC address to [email protected] and one of Uzzu agents will configure the app for you.
- Make sure you mentioned in the email that you have to go to the MAC address from NetIPTV. Please note that your MAC Address/ID should look like 00:AC:09:BB:CA:09
Uzzu TV on Firestick
Watching Uzzu TV on FireStick gives you access to more than 61 premium channels and you can also record these shows and watch them later. Below are the few steps in which a user can download and install Uzzu TV on FireStick.
How to watch Uzzu TV on FireStick
- You can either download the Uzzu TV on your device or can install it with a URL.
- If installing through the URL, you just write the URL http://window.uzzu.TV/firestick.apk on the search box.
- Click on Go
- Wait for a few minutes for the completion of the Uzzu TV Apk.
- After getting the file on your screen, install it on FireStick.
- Now, unlock the Uzzu TV app and you will receive a code or an otp (one-time password)
- Now you just proceed to the link https://uzzu.TV/member/link.
- On this page, type the code or the otp that you got and complete the installation procedure.
- And now the Uzzu TV is ready to be streamed on FireStick.
Uzzu TV on Roku
Uzzu TV can also be streamed on another device/platform called as Roku.
This can be done with the help of an Online Stream Caster. Below are a few steps on how a user can stream Uzzu TV on Roku and watch movies and shows.
- Connect your mobile and TV to a steady Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Google Play Store or App Store and search for Web Video Caster Apps.
- Download and install the Web Video Caster app from the Play store or App store.
- Start the Web Video Caster app and select the three-lined icon popping on the screen.
- Click on the IPTV option from the list.
- Click on the +icon that comes up right after selecting IPTV and then on the IPTV address button then enter the M3U URL that Uzzu TV sent you in the email.
- Connect the required menu bar, and then just save it and add it to the IPTV list.
- Go to the Screen Mirroring feature and enable it on the Roku system.
- Now you just have to connect Roku with your smartphone and make sure both are on the same system and have a stable network connection.
- The last step is to launch the Uzzu TV app and play any movie, channel or show that you want to watch and it will automatically then start to stream on the Roku player.
How to Stream Uzzu TV on Roku Using Screen Mirror on an iPhone
You could indeed stream the Uzzu TV on Roku by using Screen Mirror. To get Uzzu TV on Roku, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Open the Play Store on the iPhone and search for the app GSE Smart IPTV.
Step 2: Install the GSE Smart IPTV application on an iPhone.
Step 3: Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app, and hit on RemotePlaylists from the left sidebar options.
Step 4: Press the + icon to create a new Remote Playlist.
Step 5: Select the M3U URL option, enter the format https://uzzu.tv/app2/your email in the URL box, and enter the title on the appropriate tab.
Step 6: Click the Add button to save the playlist, then return to the Remote Playlist and select the newly added playlist.
Step 7: You could now watch any video material on Uzzu TV and go to the Command Center to turn on screen mirroring.
Step 8: Open the Roku settings and enable Airplay from the Apple AirplayandHomekit option at the same time.
Step 9: Use the screen mirroring alternative to link your iPhone and Roku gadget. As a result, you can watch Uzzu TV on Roku.
How Good Is the Uzzu TV Service?
You don’t want to sign up for something until you have some idea of how good it is right? That is what the people at Uzzu TV assume, and that is why they let customers know that their service is second to none. With Uzzu TV you get the promise of:
- Flexible plans (cancel anytime)
- No freezing or lagging
- A 100% legal platform to view your favorite sports
- Access to sports across all of the major sports leagues including NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.
People love it when they are able to turn on their television and see their favorite teams compete against one another in a clash of the titans. If you have access to Uzzu TV, then you have access to every one of those games, and you will never again be left out of the ability to see your favorite teams do what they do. Just select the team that you want to see, and you can pop them up on your television screen with no delay.
Does Uzzu TV Offer a Free Trial?
Currently, there is no free trial option available with Uzzu TV. However, they do have many affordable plans for you to choose from. Even better than that, they also offer their programming to you at a very affordable rate. Let’s take a look at some of the prices that they offer:
The longer the term of your plan, the less expensive it is for a given time. You might want to spring for the yearly plan if you know that this is something that you will be using in the long run anyway.
Does UZZU TV have an app?
Yes, you can use Uzzu TV on all major streaming devices such as Apple TV, Android, Roku, TV Box, Chromecast, Xbox & Nvidia Shield.
Uzzu TV Alternatives
There are many platforms such as Uzzu TV which can be used to stream content on your streaming device.
Some of the more popular Uzzu TV alternatives include:
Uzzu TV Review
Uzzu TV is a streaming platform that allows the user to stream different shows and movies without paying the full cost if you were subscribing to these channels on Cable. Overall, Uzzu TV has a 4-star rating based on review platforms on the web. This means that most users of Uzzu TV are happy with the service, however, there are a few complaints about connectivity issues as well.